Last Update לפני 8 חודשים
People who buy homes today are often very interested in the idea of home automation or “Smart Homes.” This is because of the rise of digital technology. Different people have different ideas about what makes a home smart. Some people can make their smart home by just connecting a speaker, but others need to be able to talk to the devices, give them commands, and be connected to them through speakers, computers, cameras, and security systems.
Some of the technologies in a smart home can be built into the house itself, while others can be added later as add-ons. Voice commands and artificial intelligence interfaces can be used to control these technologies. Because of this, you should keep up with the latest home design ideas, which can make your home safer, more energy efficient, and just more fun to live in.
Here, we’ll talk about whether or not you should really choose a smart home or turn your current home into one.
Why Should You Choose a Smart Home?
Smart or connected home products make it easier to live in a modern home by automating electrical appliances and giving a single control point in the cloud. As smart homes get better at what they can do, the focus has been shifting to making the user experience better. Let’s see if smart homes are as good as they sound:
Energy efficiency – Using automated systems in the home to control heating and air conditioning is a great way to save energy and money. Smart thermostats and automated central air conditioners use less energy because they can be set to turn on and off at certain times and are connected to sensors that can tell when someone is in the room based on their heat signatures. One of the best things about smart homes is that they use less electricity.
Better safety – Even though there are a lot of home alarm systems that you can set up on your own, smart homes can make a big difference in how safe your home is. You can stop burglars from checking out your home from afar if you connect devices like CCTV cameras, porch lights, and doorbells to a single control panel or hub.
- Household chores made easier – You can relax while connected and automated cleaning and maintenance appliances do all the work. Modern innovations that make a home smart include personal automated laundromats that start washing cycles on their own, robotic vacuum cleaners, and refrigerators that order milk online if you run out.
Entertainment guaranteed – Digital assistants that use artificial intelligence (AI) can play music, read the news and sports scores, recommend a good movie to watch, and help control other connected devices in the house. AI will find new and interesting ways to keep you entertained and up-to-date.
Smart homes feature - Deal Acres
- Latest smart home products – A lot of big brands, from Amazon to Xiaomi, are coming up with new smart home technologies to meet the growing demand for these kinds of products. From smart lights to smart thermostats, here are a few new products on the market for smart homes. You might want to get some or all of these things to make your life easier and more fun.
- Self-programmable thermostats – By using AI-based algorithms, a smart thermostat will learn when you usually leave and come back home, as well as what temperature you usually like for different seasons. The device will program itself, and then it will start controlling the temperature on its own.
- Voice and motion sensors control the lights – You can connect smart lights to smart hubs, which can be controlled by voice and sometimes have motion sensors built in. Some smart sensors can recognize a person’s unique heat signature and change the color of the light to match the person’s choice.
- Smart locks with cameras in the peepholes – The newest peephole cameras have high-tech video quality and can be set up to recognize faces. These devices can let you know when someone you know is at the door and can record video continuously for almost a week. Smart locks let you into your home using a PIN or a pattern you set up on an app. They can be controlled from afar.
Any home, from a studio apartment to a mansion, can be turned into a smart home. How “smart” your home is depends on the devices you choose to add to it. So, don’t make a decision until you’ve talked to interior designers and tech experts who specialize in smart home technology.