01. Gym: According to the National Building Code (NBC) of India, fitness centres are not counted toward FAR in many states. This gives developers a good reason to include a gym or two in residential buildings. Gyms in apartment complexes have the most up-to-date equipment and the best trainers.
02. Sporting facilities: Residents can get to know each other better by playing a friendly game of gully cricket or tennis. There are a lot of outdoor amenities in Delhi NCR and Mumbai, such as batting cages, tennis courts, and golf courses. The trend is also getting stronger in the South.
03. Game room and lounge: Playing outside is fun, but when winter comes, you’ll need a place to hang out. In game rooms and lounges, people can play pool or billiards, board games, or just watch sports on a widescreen TV in a cosy setting. These rooms would also be better with vending machines that sell snacks.
04. Virtual sports simulators: these are a great addition to cities where space is limited and there isn’t much room for big green spaces. A lot of game companies are making consoles with features that can be controlled by gestures, virtual glasses, and fake equipment that are very close to what you would use in sports like cricket, golf, tennis, and even fishing. Even though these games aren’t traditional sports, they can give you a good workout because you have to use your whole body to play and win.
05. Swimming pools: Having both a lap pool and a lounging pool is a big plus for any housing society, as it gives off a sense of luxury just by being there. Swimming is a popular form of exercise because it lets people stay in shape without having to run on a treadmill.
06. Nurturing a child’s imagination: Since the digital world is taking over many people’s lives, parents often make it a point to take their kids outside. Sports townships are the only places where kids can find so many open spaces and options for physical activities.
The best architects and developers in the business know how important sports and relaxation are to a person’s daily life. If you stay in a housing complex with sports facilities, your stay will be healthier, cleaner, and much more relaxing.